Guide to installing the chrome bookmarklet.
these instructions were written for windows 7 and chrome 15 but should work for all recent versions of chrome and windows. For macs, the instructions will be slightly different, but should still work.
if you haven't already logged in to the charting tool and set some goals, do so first: Log in and Set Goals
- Install or update chrome (it is always best to have the most up to date version).
- go to http://charting.gcu.ac.uk/ (opens new window) and log in.
- click options (the wrench/spanner icon), bookmarks, show bookmarks bar
- drag the 'tag this page' bookmarklet link from the charting home page onto the bookmark bar
- if you have any problems, log out, restart your browser, and log in again
The Charting Tool chrome extension is now ready to use.